Like & Share

Sunday, November 12, 2006

The world of video blogs

I've been looking at this type of blogging since the spring of 2005 and the links in the Vlogroll basically reflect that. Most of those "vlogs" I have discovered during that time. The others I have found much more recently.

Lately I've been going through links from VlogMap. It always seems to be an expanding universe and even better I like how these sites are designed and indeed the talent of those who are videoblogging. It's about as much substance as it could be style.

From this point on I want to make picks of those that I think you might enjoy. Yeah they're over in the vlogroll and a few I have annouced to be added and while I'll still add a few to the vlogroll there are some that I will pick out here. OK.

So let's get started...

Josh Leo's Vlog
The Sports Vlog
RST and V
90 Seconds of Dave
Vlogging All-Stars

Oh yeah if you wanna know more about vlogging there's a website that will give you a few pointers FreeVlog.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!