Like & Share

Monday, November 20, 2006

The OJ Simpson special is cancelled...

The first I saw of it was at the Illinois Channel blog.

Then FOX News Channel has a story up.

And before I saw that there was a post over at BareKnucklePolitics.com.

Rupert Murdoch the CEO of NewsCorp, the parent company of FOX News Channel and the FOX Network to name a few properties was right when he said this was an ill considered project. And I would point at OJ Simpson himself and say that he probably should let this go. Maybe he's enjoying the infamy a little too much.

BTW, I knew there was to be a TV special had no idea another NewsCorp property Harper Books was to publish to book presenting a hypothetical situation about if OJ murdered Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. In the 10 years since the OJ Simpson trial has concluded it still manages to get press.

What is up?

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I do think this is tasteless, but I wonder if the desired outcome wasn't accomplished, bad publicity is still publicity. This is why I refuse to put this on my blog...

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!