Like & Share

Saturday, November 04, 2006

A legislative profile

This was a good program that thanks to the internet I get to see when I wasn't able to. This program was recorded in March of 2006. Illinois Channel interviews Sen. Frank Watson from Greenville, Illinois. He is the Illinois Senate Republican leader, who just so happens to be a pharmacist by trade.

I really like how he goes into some of his personal history. He even goes into how the two major parties are different. I really like how he articulates the Republican Party's vision as opposed to what is considered the typical Democratic Party Vision. I also really like how he goes into his leadership style. Dissent is allowed and his caucus in the Illinois Senate is very open.

Well whether you agree with him or not I have no doubt that you might like to see this. I do with there were more of these and hopefully there will be more of these programs from the Illinois Channel.

Oh yeah the duration of this program is about 35 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!