Like & Share

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hmm, another videoblog related post...

Well check out my "videoblog" over at My Mind's Eye. A video experiment of sorts except that it's actually original. I made good on my promise to provide some video of my California vacation in 2005. And expect there to be more video, I just can't tell you when I will be finished editing the video and when I'll actually post them online.

Hopefully I'll do more video and not just of vacations. Indeed not just for the sake of frivolity. Right now I'm just in the stage to experiment and really figure out what I need to do with video. I probably won't show off like I've seen so many out in the vloggosphere.

BTW, one of my favorite videoblogs from last year The Southern Video Blog hasn't posted but one video this year. A good one with a message. He seemed to have a good year in 2005 and then all the sudden he stopped posting video. And since August of last year he's only posted two including one back in June of this year.

So for those of you reading this blog, I want you to have a look at the archives. If you like what you see let him know that YOU want to see more. Hopefully he will respond. If he doesn't well there must be some other things going on in his life.

I really hope that you enjoy what he presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!