Like & Share

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Blog news as of November 14, 2006

So if you can tell I've been making some subtle changes. If you click on the permalinks (in this case the blog post's time of posting) you will be able to see the item page of the post. Above the date of the post you will see a pair of links that will either point you back to the blog's homepage or to a later post. I would like to thank Blogger-Templates for that.

Also an old feature has made its return. The blog was for the most part up until the summer graced with a clock and a weather widget. Well when I couldn't help but experiment with some Blogger-Templates, I felt that I haven't any room until now. So for this minute you can tell what time it is. And I do believe the time is in central time so figure your time from there.

Also you can look to the bottom of the blog's home page and see a series of links. Links to the blogs I currently post to (let me preferace this by saying that I don't own Illinoize, I just post there currently). Also links to my bookmarks at Digg, Del.icio.us, and Magnolia. I've been thinking about changing the actual bookmark service to be places in my Feedburner feed. Digg's categories proves itself to be inflexible for my taste. I like Del.icio.us and Magnolia better although I use Del.icio.us for more frivolous links and Magnolia has a similar system but I have yet to use it (and that will change).

Also the last update I made is that you can subscribe to some items I bookmark when I use Google Reader. The link is to a feed, because when I link to the actual site which shows my links it never seems to work and I'm never able to see everything. So if you want to see what I read subscribe to what I read through Google. Hopefully you'll find it interesting.

That should do it. Enjoy.

EDIT: Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I added some Feedburner flare near the post of each post. Hopefully it will make it convient to either bookmark the blog posts or to subscribe to the feed. Take advantage while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!