Like & Share

Sunday, October 08, 2006

What is up with the Bears???

I've never seem them on a tear like this. It's been years since I've seen this spark. I really don't remember that fabled 1985 season. But I've heard about how they dominated the NFL that year almost going undefeated failing to tie the Miami Dolphins of 1972.

So let's see it's only 5 weeks into the new NFL season and the Bears are doing well. In fact they haven't lost a game yet!!!! Today I find out that they have beaten the Buffalo Bills 40 to 7. Last week they handed the Seattle Seahawks a serious beating last week in prime time on NBC.

Could the Bears make up for the fact that the White Sox aren't going to repeat in the world series. I don't know. I'm not going to make a prediction. But I have a reason to follow the Bears. This year.

Check out this post that I made about last season. Chicago was celebrating the Bears' 1986 Super Bowl victory.

1 comment:

iwiwag said...

Nice blog :)

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!