Like & Share

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Did you guys miss me???

Well, I don't know if yo do or not, but I do know that I haven't been here too much since Monday. I seem to be taking a break away from here as often as every couple of days or so.

Either way I have been out there in the bloggosphere. At least among my Blogger network of blogs as well as the larger community known as Illinoize. Either way check out some of my handiwork.

BTW, I've been doing some work at my Blogger Beta blog It's My Mind in Beta. It seems more current than this blog.

Also check out these two fairly recent posts that I authored over at Illinoize.

The bix box veto and the aftermath also posted at It's My Mind in Beta
The conviction of George Ryan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!