Like & Share

Saturday, August 19, 2006

New Orleans...

Yeah I've never been. The only thing I know about that place is the New Orleans Saints, the Superdome, the French Quarter, and I can go on and on. We know more about that place now since last year thanks to this Hurricane we call Katrina.

It placed a spotlight on how we handle disaters such as this. Hopefully we're the more wiser because of it. And I wonder how has reconstruction been going because I'e never had the opportunity to really follow it.

Either way there's an article in the Chicago Tribune on Friday about an artist who has exhibited some of his work in the Chicago-land area. And check out this videoblog called People from New Orleans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!