Like & Share

Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday Items

Want to see some cool video blogs...

Limeblog year one
Sara's Corner: Fun Day for a Drive Parts One & Two

Not a video blog but worth taking a look at
-Videoblogging at Bloggercon!

And then there's...

A campiagn commercial from NC congressional seat candidate Vernon Robinson
Illinois state Treasurer candidate Alexi Giannoulias is getting more flak from his banking dealings.
-A perspective on this news from Bill Baar at Illinoize.
Please don't cut Amtrak. I'd like to take a look at Amtrak at some point on this blog.
The Chicago Way
Who says bureaucrats can't innovate? Note: This isn't positive.
The Taxman and the Food Fundamentalists

From MCHammer Blog
-My Brother Mr. T: This is series of picture of Hammer and Mr. T.
-Mr. T!!! My Brother! This is Mr. T's car apparently very cool.

ECW's Most Extreme Player of the Week I was unable to watch the world premier of the relaunch of ECW. I no longer have the Sci-Fi Channel. I need to upgrade my cable. :(

Have a great weekend!!! And Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!