Like & Share

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Been doing some tightening up...

Of this blog and my photoblog.

On the right sidebar you see the addition of a Recent Comments section below the Roll Call section. You can see who was behind the latest comments. I was honestly going to add a third column but I decided against it. Adding to the right sidebar isn't a bad deal so this blog is spared for now.

At My Mind's Eye and there will be an update there as well, I've eliminated the section at the bottom which allows me to see other links to that blog through Technorati. There was also a headline animator for this blog at the bottom but at least for now that is deleted. In addition buttons for syndication of the blog feed is moved to the menu at the very top of My Mind's Eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!