Like & Share

Monday, April 17, 2006

Well in light of that crazy comment...

Yeah that will go down as an unusual moment in the brief history of this blog, but during the process I got the attention of the rap star MC Hammer. I know you guys haven't heard from him in a while, but he has a blog now. So hopefully you'll hear a lot more from him.

Guess how he got here. I posted a comment in one of his posts. Either way I've heard about his blog through Yahoo. And if you don't believe MC Hammer really has a blog I suggest you go over to his site and check it out. He's even posted some pictures recently.

Thanks for dropping by Hammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!