Like & Share

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Videoblogging week...

It's been a while since I've posted about videoblogging, so I guess this will be a new one. There was a videoblogging week last year now this starts again. I'm going to link to a few videoblogging posts as I come to them. However, there is a technorati tag to be used and I will provide that here.

You know I keep talking about doing some videoblogging but I keep running into some type of roadblocks. Oh well I'll find a way eventually. Best case scenario is that this will pass me up before I even get started.

Either way though enjoy.

Videoblogging week 2006 - Day 1 from DavidMeade.com
Videoblogging Week-Day 1: CoWorking from Ryanne's Video Blog
Boston Media Makers from Steve Garfield's Video Blog
Videoblogging Week Day 1: Pony Ride from Chris Daniel's Video Blog

Technorati tag and understand that I'm not participating...

videobloggingweek2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!