Like & Share

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Saturday items

Been a while since I did something like this. I'm just going to link to a few things of interest...

Check out this RESEARCHING MY ROOTS SERIES: Digging Up Background Information post at Booker Rising about an individual attempting to trace thier lost ancestry from Africa.

Check out this vlog about a trip to THE Cell at DavidMeade.com.

I'd really like expand on this at somepoint from Cobb a post called GOP: Rent a Negro. I have a saying on this but I'll save this for another day.

In light of the story I posted regarding a blog about Fenger High School I just wanted to link to this discussion that I found from the District 299 Chicago Public Schools Blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is funny, I'm working on a post call Rent-A-Negro too...

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!