Like & Share

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I've started posting video at My Mind's Eye...

Nothing original yet. So far I've only posted video of the Alpha Phi Alpha step team from You Tube (I posted that video here last month). Now there is a new video which is more compelling, more serious and very unfortunate.

The video is about the story of William Mayo, who was a student at Morehouse College. He was convicted in 1992 of a crime he didn't commit. This was a student made movie for Campus Movie Fest.

So go to My Mind's Eye and check out my post Video Experiment 2: William Mayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!