Like & Share

Saturday, January 28, 2006

This is the coolest V-log ever...

From Ryanne's Video Blog there is a V-log about Ryanne teaching videoblogging. It is the most amazing work you'll see. I really like the idea of people teaching our youth something. It can be business, art, or sports but at least it can be something that my hopefully keep them off the streets. In this case, however, we might just be teaching the youth to tell us their stories. To teach this new media to those who may be more affected by it than we are today is certainly a good thing.

I've been following the vloggosphere for a while and this is just the best work to have come out of that realm. I really enjoyed this one. Perhaps at some point I can do this type of stuff and teach that to the youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!