Like & Share

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Vlog on protest at an execution

You might be interested in this if you're an opponent of the death penalty. I support the death penalty and believe it is not something to be taken lightly. But I won't take away from these activists who were keeping vigil on December 2, 2005. On that date, North Carolina carried out the 1000th execution in the United States since the death penalty was reinstated back in 1976.

I have to think that this is the most serious vlog that I have ever posted here. Most of them have been for comic relief. This is truly what I would like to see out there.

From Chris Daniel's Video Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!