Like & Share

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Richard Pryor has passed away...

He died yesterday aged 65. He had been suffering from multiple sclerosis for years. Because of it, he didn't make too many appearances over the years. I'd have given anything to have seen do more work today. This would have been the perfect time.

Well anyway I've heard this for a while during the day yesterday and I just found out sometime last night. One of first exposures to him was the movie Silver Streak with Gene Wilder. That movie appealed to me more because the movie involved a train.

Pryor's style of comdedy influence so many current performers today. Even better his style was tame compared to what comedians do today.

Richard Pryor Dies at 65 from FOX News.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!