Like & Share

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Chicago Videobloggers

First off I've written a few items on videoblogging and this is a concept that interests me. So on top of that I have some news. I've bumped up a couple of old posts on videoblogging. There was a videoblogging presentation at the Apple Store on North Michigan Ave this past Saturday. I just saw some video of it today thanks to Limeblog.

I couldn't make it, I would have like to have learned something but oh well. I'll catch this later one. If I was to ever do it, it would very much be a show about nothing, but I have a few more loftier goals than that. I set up another blog to really play around with this concept. I would do it here except what I can come up with to show on here wouldn't fit in with this idea of this being a current events/political blog. If I do video for this blog it would have to be based on that concept.

For me to be more serious I need to post more videos than I'm really able at the moment. I have dial up at home hence the little joke about me starting up some funds so I can get donations here. I have to upgrade my internet connection from dial-up to broadband. Unfortunately it is not realistic for me at this time. I do have the luxury of a high speed network at school but I can't depend on it forever. If only Chicago had something like Node 101 that has been advertised in New York and San Antonio, TX.

If you might be interested heres a couple of sites if you are in the Midwest and particularly Chicago...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!