Like & Share

Monday, October 17, 2005

The White Sox have won the pennant

The White Sox have won their first AL title since 1959. The have edged the Cubs and gone one step further. This is a first in my generation. I'm seriously thinking about becoming a Sox fan again. I was before the 1994 strike and then the Sox were ruined. Then ultimately I became a Cubs fan and followed their playoff run back in '03 in which the "curse of the goat" strarted to resurface. While the Cubs have fallen by the wayside, the Sox seems to be doing something. I hope the Sox can go all the way.

Lets Go Go Go WhiteSox from White Sox Interactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!