Like & Share

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

UPDATE: I saw this on Vlog Soup.

UPDATED: This was more than a weird clip. I busted out laughing watching. The guy was even more of an eccentric before he put the CD in there. And the celebrating. What for? I was on the floor laughing. The only point I can decipher of burning a CD in a microwave was to just say "this guy sucks". But still entertaining.

This has got to be the most hilarious thing I have ever seen. There was a brief blurb of it on Vlog Soup. When I saw this brief clip of it toward the end of this episode I busted out laughing. I hope you find it funny. I've yet to watch the actual clip, when I do I'll get right back here.

Click here to see the video in Quicktime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!