Like & Share

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Why do people hate on Laura Bush?

I just write about this. I've stated many times on here that I'm an admirer of President Bush. He's been doing a good job in my view during the last 4 and a half years as he has been the steward of this great land. He has endured so many attacks on him via his character, intelligence, etc, it is no doubt that this should make a grown man age.

But why did I title this post for Laura Bush. Well I think Laura has been an exemplary first lady. She's attempted to stay out of the public light and out of politics unlike her immediate predecessor Hillary Clinton, who herself has designs on the White House apparently. Any attack on Mrs. Bush however is sickening. The only reasoning I can come up with is President Bus is doing such a bang up job as President and he's a conservative Republican.

There are a lot of things to dislike or disagree with President Bush on particulary the war in Iraq but what should Bill Maher say this about Mrs. Bush...
"Oh, come on. That's like Hitler's dog loved him. That is the silliest reason ..."
I got this quote from a Newsmax.com article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!