Like & Share

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Vlog soup

I've been reporting on vlogging since about May of this year well I have more to report on this novel idea and concept.

Steve Garfield has started a new feature on his blog called Vlog Soup. It's interesting in that he takes clips from vlogs around the internet and makes it into his own version of E!'s The Soup. It opens up with the sound of a can opening and some liquid pouring out of it. In any event I hope you enjoy his pieces and I hope you visit the individual vlogs that he features on his segments.

Ironically enough in his last Vlog Soup segment he feature the same vlog that I have recently features about the teacher Mr. Habarek from Human Dog.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!