Like & Share

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Blogging + Video = Vlogging

This is an article on Vlogging. I found if from Steve Garfield's Off on a Tangent. This is a subject that interests me. I wrote several posts on this back in May. I especially like this comment...

"We're going from being media consumers to media makers. We're learning how to do that," said Chuck Olsen, a documentary filmmaker and video blogger in Minnesota. "There's sort of a whole continuum between (videotaping) grandpa's birthday and filmmaking."


And also this from Mr. Olsen...

Anyone can "create media and have a distribution outlet for it that bypasses television and mainstream media," Olsen said. "It's like slightly curated cable-access."
Perhaps I need to come up with some projects but just for fun. Serious stuff can come later. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!